2010年7月2日 星期五

村屋裝修Inspirations from Banyan Tree Phuket

Whenever I go to a place, no matter it's a friend's home, a restaurant or a resort, I study the decor in details, as I can always get inspirations on matters like arrangement of lighting, placing of furnitures, space proportion, matching/contrast of colors and textures, etc. 


Have stayed in a pool villa in Banyan Tree Phuket for 3 nights and I'm now so flooded with ideas, though some of the designs I love will not be feasible in my new home.


Living room opening to a pool and shower area and toilet overlooking garden 








Double sinks overlooking greens and an outdoor bath tub, a luxury in Hong Kong because houses are so close to each other and privacy is rarely affordable.








On the left is the entrance to the toilet and on the right entrance to shower





Looking at the toilet and shower from the garden.  I love them so much!





Living room with a view





A sala is a terrific place for relaxation amid the heat






Closer view of toilet and shower from garden.  One can enjoy view of the gorgeous garden and pool when taking a shower or using the toilet.  What more can you ask for?






This is photoed in the lobby of angsana spa.  Seat facing a floor to ceiling window is a good idea.  Perhaps I can do that in my bedroom.





The bed is placed in the middle with a view of the pool and with a sofa at the end.  Though I don't have a pool, I'm gonna do the same but looking at green fields instead.





I like tassels!  Too bad that these cushions are not for sale!





2 則留言:

  1. Relaxing....................................

    回覆刪除
  2. extremely nice ressort, it is hard to have such house in hk except staying so far away.
    [版主回覆07/02/2010 22:42:00]I will move to a remote area soon, but still not so nice an environment.

    回覆刪除