2010年4月29日 星期四

How Starbucks Saved My Life by Michael Gates Gill


As a coffee lover, I had no hesitation in buying this book.
I finished it briskly, ironically not because it struck me, but for my TV had a breakdown.  Described as 'a candid, moving and inspirational memoir about a high-flying businessman who is forced to re-evaluate his life and values when he suddenly loses everything and goes to work in Starbucks.'  It may be a candid memoir, but the inspiration aspect does not live up to my expectation.


2 則留言:

  1. 很用心!推~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    回覆刪除
  2. ~ 加油 ~
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    回覆刪除